Organizational Strategy, Management Consulting, Project Management, Leadership and Information Security.
IT Infrastructure, Cloud Migration, Emerging Technologies (Blockchain, AR / VR), Social Media, Digital Marketplaces, Gaming, Parking, Travel Tech, Government. Background
Nick joined Morgan Hill as the first Associate Partner in May 2018. He has worked on multiple client projects that span companies of differing stages (Discovery through Efficiency), industries (Blockchain, Gaming, Cloud Migration, Parking, RFID, etc.) and disciplines (Investment, Strategy, Marketing, Sales, Talent).
Additionally, Nick has been a key cog in helping to build out Morgan Hill and has led multiple initiatives within the firm including: startup partnerships, marketing automation, sales process development, and more. Nick has a strong passion for 21st century organizational design initiatives (holacracy, teal organizations, etc.) and their effects on a constantly-evolving workforce. Highlights
- Implementation team responsible for statewide implementations across 90+ offices statewide.
- Innovation challenge working with a firmwide team on an augmented reality offering.
- Strategic recruiting and retention plan for staff-level workers.
- Assisted in day-to-day operations for monitoring firewalls; specific assignment centered around reorganization of the firewall rules engine.
- BS in Security & Risk Analysis, Pennsylvania State University