Customer Success Design & Optimization, Mobile Engagement Marketing Strategy, Mobile Attribution & Outcomes, Change Management & Adoption, SaaS Platform Start-Up, Partner Enablement, Manager & Leader Coaching & Mentoring.
SaaS (Platform Usage & Engagement, Training/Onboarding, Certification Design, Iterative Product Development, Feature Release), Retail (Fashion, Big Box, Home Improvement), Media & Entertainment Distribution and Marketing (Cable & Broadcast TV, Radio, Publishing, Sports), Value Added Resellers (VAR), Email Service Providers (ESP), Digital Agencies, Social Media, CPG.
Tania is a dynamic customer success executive with over 23 years of expertise launching, leading and scaling client-facing business units in transformative, tech-centric growth environments to build and grow successful, loyal clients ranging from Fortune 50 to 500 companies.
Tania is accomplished in developing operational frameworks that empower customers to navigate and leverage expanding technology platforms to achieve key business outcomes. A natural leader and problem-solver, Tania is known for her strong work ethic, core values, influence and ability to execute and iterate on strategy while prioritizing objectives and key results necessary to accelerate growth and affect change. She is highly regarded as an effective mentor and coach who develops and retains A–players while managing individuals to their full performance potential.
With a career spent in client-facing roles navigating new/emerging spaces and technology, Tania has honed a unique, cross-functional outlook to achieving successful business outcomes. Her holistic approach to solving problems and developing strategy has successfully led to loyal client retention, unprecedented revenue and ROI growth, team expansion, and to launching new business units within start-up and established companies.
- Led global Go-To-Market strategy and partner enablement following a landmark $45M strategic corporate investment to drive Vibes’ international expansion
- Leveraged deep platform expertise to establish inaugural company-wide SaaS platform training and certification initiative
- Delivered industry-defining mobile marketing strategy and solutions to Fortune 50 and 100 clients like The Home Depot, Polo Factory Stores, Hudson’s Bay Company, Pep Boys, CBS Radio, Entercom, VERSUS, NFL Network, Big Ten Network, the Chicago Blackhawks and the Chicago Bulls; introduced mobile wallet technology to mobile advertising partners, networks, platforms and ad tech providers
- Spearheaded inaugural Client Service pivot to Customer Success to focus and align support according to client platform usage segments, optimize platform experience, secure renewals and up-sell and deliver mobile attribution and outcomes in a SaaS environment
- Closed CBS TV/Radio station group, the largest media deal in company history >$1.5MM
- Launched and scaled Media & Entertainment client vertical over four years to see 10x growth representing 30% of total company revenue
- Comcast Networks:
- As Comcast Networks, consistently delivered 110%-200% participation for E!, VERSUS (OLN), Golf Channel, and Style programming tune-in campaigns to drive viewership and awareness of tent pole programming
- Successfully retained 100% of 16.6M regional OLN base through execution of specialized local marketing plans; over-achieved local advertising sales goal by 216% and established OLN in 100% of Top 25 DMAs; negotiated and closed first major advertising interconnect to sell OLN in a Top 10 DMA
- Spearheaded creation of initial network training video and affiliate newsletter initiative to increase client communication and awareness
- Drove network carriage, promotional marketing and local advertising insertion to establish and fully distribute national cable programming networks OLN (Versus/NBC Sports) and Speedvision (FoxSports1) over eleven years