20+ years leading Venture-backed Software and Services firms. Board Advisory, CEO & Senior Executive Leadership, IT Consulting, Capital Raising, Technology Strategy, Agile Methodology, and Software Development.
As an advisor, investor, operator, IT consultant and engineer, John has deep experience in Enterprise Software Applications & Infrastructure, IoT & Hardware, Cloud Computing, Software-Enabled Services, Mobile, Financial Services, Retail, Real Estate and IT Consulting.
John is an accomplished product strategist with over 20 years of technology and sales leadership experience across software and technology-enabled service organizations. As a servant leader with exceptional critical thinking skills, John has a strong record of building and inspiring high-performance teams to solve complex organizational challenges. His strength spans high organic growth environments and heavy acquisition situations ranging from personally founded tech startups to mid-sized venture and private equity-backed companies to large publicly traded organizations.
John has served in Founder, CEO, senior executive, and Board capacities, including his role as CEO, Co-Founder, and Chief Architect of ScrollMotion, a publishing and B2B iOS application and SaaS platform. Under John’s leadership, ScrollMotion became the largest provider of apps on iTunes, Google Play, Blackberry App Store, and Microsoft Mobile store and successfully sold to customers like GE, Genentech, Exxon, and Toyota. ScrollMotion won many industry awards and was listed in Crain’s Fast 50. John was an E&Y Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist in 2012.
- Convene: CTO / President of Elevate – Realigned and drove a venture-backed Commercial Real Estate Technology. Partnered with the largest commercial real estate firms in the world. Served over 70% of Fortune 500 companies.
- SourceSeek: Co-Founder & CTO. E&Y Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist in 2012.
- ScrollMotion: CEO & Founder – Won many industry awards. Listed on Crain’s Fast 50.
- Three-Point Software: CEO & Founder – Sold a custom rules engine and automation platform to Financial Services companies like Fidelity, Zions Bank, and Wells Fargo.
- US Interactive: VP Technology – Tech-Enabled Services firm that went public in 1999.
- Carnegie-Mellon University: Chemistry.