Corporate Operations, Growth Strategy, Technology Services Efficiency , Mergers & Acquisitions, Integration Planning & Execution, Alliance / Channel Management & Strategy, and Sales Excellence
Software (SaaS, PaaS, Human Capital Management, Enterprise Resource Planning, Customer Relationship Management, Environmental Health, Safety & Sustainability), Technology-Enabled Services & Support, Entertainment & Media, Distribution
Howard is an accomplished senior operations executive with a diverse range of strategic and tactical experience leading SaaS & technology services companies. Over his 25 year career, he has demonstrated expertise in building high-performance teams and developing /implementing innovative operational improvements and process changes to create efficiency and scale.
Howard has served in C-level / EVP roles and board advisory positions with a proven track record in driving growth organically, through strategic acquisitions and internally-driven innovation.
- HJC Ventures: President – Bespoke strategic consulting services to a wide range of clients in the software, tech-enabled services industries.
- Enablon: EVP, Global Solution Delivery & Partners – Transformation of global services model / partner ecosystem. Drove services efficiency to sustainable profitability. Partner-influenced software revenue increased by 60% year over year.
- Tribridge: President & COO – Expanded service lines and offerings through acquisition and organic growth to increase revenue to $155M. Acquired by DXC.
- Navint Consulting: Founder & Partner – Co-founded systems integrator & value added reseller, grew profitably to $32M before acquisition by Tribridge.
- Purdue University, Bachelor of Arts