Sales, Business Development, Startups, Management Consulting, Mergers/Acquisition, and Leadership.
Media (Television, Theatrical, and Live Music), Advertising (Television, Digital, Mobile and Social), and Communications (IP/Broadband/Satellite Networks and Mobile).
Frank is a strategic sales and business development leader with over 30 years of experience in revenue generation, strategic planning, marketing, and M&A. Over the course of Frank’s career, he has successfully led startups, startups within Fortune 100 companies and mid-sized organizations to execute top-line revenue transformations, accelerated business development initiatives and roll-up mergers and acquisitions to facilitate organizational reinvention.
Frank has served as a chief executive, senior executive, and board capacities in a wide range of media, advertising and communication organizations. Drawing upon deep business and operational experience, his strategic leadership in sales, advertising, business development, and leadership has consistently driven outsized financial results. He is skilled in putting together partnerships and deal structures that address corporate goals and the needs of buyers and/or sellers.
- Carlyle Partners: Principal and Executive Vice President – Founded the management consulting company’s Global Media Practice.
- Crossbeam Media (ComcastNBCU): President – Conceived, founded and launched Comcast’s first data informed, multi-screen integrated advertising platform executing advertising campaigns for national brand advertisers and their media agencies. Served as the advertising sales representative to Comcast Ventures.
- AT&T AdWorks (now Xandr): SRVP, Television Ad Sales and Business Development – Co-founded AT&T’s national ad sales organization. Developed and launched the U-verse advertising product and sales organization. Drove over $300M in revenue in the third year of operation.
- erinMedia: President and Co-Founder — Start-up technology venture that delivered the industry’s first television research based on set top box data. Brought the company from concept, through two angel funding rounds, a change of control and a search for venture capital in early 2007. Market Cap for the VC round was $200M.
- Iowa State University, BS Mathematics, Physics, and English.