- Engagement Type: M&A, Strategy, CFO
- Industry: Software
- Sector: Cloud-based solutions (VOIP solutions)
Needed to separate two separate business units into two separate companies to facilitate ownership desires.
As the interim CFO/COO, an MHP operator was able to accomplish the following:
- Determine the strategic desires of ownership
- Evaluate the resources allocated to each unit and the required go forward strategy for each
- Position the valuation of each business unit and the required capital distribution for each
- Create separate entities as well as financial reporting for each
- Prepared one entity for sale
Successful separation of entities to owner’s satisfaction and subsequent sale of one of the entities.
About Morgan Hill
MHP was founded on the principle that deep industry knowledge, pragmatic operating expertise, and a unique playbook produce superior results. We create strategies and deliver operational support, aligning with stakeholders to achieve objectives. Honed at hundreds of technology companies, our innovative, capital efficient Operators as a Service model is battle-tested and, quite simply, works.