- Engagement Type: M&A, fractional CFO, Tech Strategy
- Industry: Tech-enabled Services
- Sector: Financial Modeling Software & Services
The Company had been at a critical stage of growth in a growing marketplace for financial modeling software to assist in predictive forecasting and valuations.
Morgan Hill operators were able to create a plan and execute on the following:
- Understand and develop a strategy for sale
- Implement systems to provide for efficient operational performance
- Create an efficient and meaningful closing process which provided real time information for financial closing and forecasting resources
- Align the organization for more efficient vertical go to market strategy.
- Assist in the selling of the organization and create an efficient integration process after sale
The company was able to manage through a growth spurt from 50 to 128 consultants and from $10 million to $24 Million in revenue and sell to a major Public company for $30M.
About Morgan Hill
MHP was founded on the principle that deep industry knowledge, pragmatic operating expertise, and a unique playbook produce superior results. We create strategies and deliver operational support, aligning with stakeholders to achieve objectives. Honed at hundreds of technology companies, our innovative, capital efficient Operators as a Service model is battle-tested and, quite simply, works.