Morgan Hill Partners Growth Doubles as Demand for Its Operational Engineering Services Increases
Exceeds 2019 milestones to provide valuable Operational Engineering services to growth-stage companies & financial sponsors with growth-stage portfolios
TAMPA, Fla., Feb. 6, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — Morgan Hill Partners, an integrated partnership of expert entrepreneurs and operators, today announced record growth of 110 percent in 2019 in response to demand for its innovative and extremely valuable Operational Engineering services to growth-stage companies and financial sponsors with growth-stage portfolios.
Morgan Hill Partners works with growth-stage companies and financial sponsors with growth-stage portfolios, helping them achieve success quickly and more frequently than the industry standard. Morgan Hill’s methodology, called Operational Engineering, pairs our elite team with a proven process to achieve superior results.
“We’re humbled by the market response to Morgan Hill’s unique model,” said Steven Horwitz, Managing Partner. Hear more from Steven here.
FY 2019 Business Highlights
- Client adoption/deals:
- Significant wins with top tier private equity groups and growth-stage technology companies representing the fintech, travel, adtech, HR tech, and biotech sectors.
- Closed record number of 28 new deals.
- Expanded services to private equity and family offices:
- Partnered with key family offices and private equity groups which opened the door for a new customer base.
- Tripled the number of service offerings to clients by bringing on Operating Partner talent in enterprise software, tech-enabled services, retail tech, fintech.
- New Hires and expanded offices:
- More than doubled Operating Partners and increased Associate Partners by 25%.
- Opened Chicago office, with plans to expand to other key metro areas.
- 2019 Golden Bridge Award for “Startup of the Year”
- Inaugural member of Tampa Bay Inno “50 on Fire”